This morning I participated in my first ever 5K. I ran/walked with Cami and Amy and it turned out to be a great time. None of us were in a hurry to or make a great "time" - we weren't even going to get our time chips, but finally decided to a little before we started. The weather was a perfect 60 degrees and I ended up finishing in 45 minutes. I was very pleased with how I did (especially with my "I'd rather puke than run" type of attitude of the past). Maybe there is a runner in me trying to get out... :)
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



4 comments:
Good for you!!
wow! So proud of you. you and I are cut from the same mold when it comes to running, so REALLY proud of you. Great job!
Rock on (or should I say "run on"??) with your bad self!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! I'm not even sure I know what a 5K is...
Way to go! I'm inspired.
Post a Comment