Tonight we attended a fun birthday party for one of Reed's sweet friends, Grae. It was at the bounce house and Reed had a blast. He spent most of his time on the big slide and even Hudson took a couple of turns (he wasn't too fond of it, but it was quite funny to see his face on the way down.) They had a little area for kids 2 and under - Hudson stayed only a few minutes and then had to get out where the action was. And yes, I made the cake. It is by far my favorite one I've done so far. Here are a few pictures from the party...
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



5 comments:
Bounce houses are fun -- we are fans, too.
The cake just couldn't be any cuter!
Heather, SERIOUSLY, that is the CUTEST cake I've ever seen!!! ~Menielle
okay, i thought the bounce house pics were cute..... the cake..... please send the pic of it into some cooking show/magazine/ something! It is SO COOL! Impressed friend! Impressed
Holy flaming cow, girl!! That cake is MORE than perfectly precious!! (Is it okay to describe a boy's birthday cake as precious??)How DO you do it??? I want my next birthday to a pirate theme so I can have a cake like that!! Oh, and the birthday boy is cute as well. tee-hee
The cake is awesome!
Post a Comment