Sunday, July 26, 2009

A little about Hudson

I think Hudson's ear infection is taking a toll... he's been sleeping a lot lately.  My dad was keeping the boys and after a marathon day of painting, my mom and I came home to find this...
...and last week we went to Jo-Ann's and I knew Hudson was tired so I laid him in the cart and did a few laps around the store.  Didn't take long for him to give in...

On a slightly different note, I've been trying to dig out some boxes to pack for when we move.   I guess he's trying to make the packing a little easier on me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! That is adorable. I know those carts at JoAnns are not huge, so that picture cracked me up! What a great kid to crash anywhere he needs too.

Rachel said...

Awww...nothing breaks my heart like little babies asleep in shopping carts. I know running errands is so hard on them, and they're just not getting as good a nap as they would if they were at home. And yet, my heart rejoices for that sweet Mommy that's getting to run the errands with a little bit of unexpected peace. Hopehe feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

these are the three cutest pictures i've ever seen. precious!