Well, we're nearing the end of day 2 and I'm much less anxious than day 1! If today went anything like yesterday, I think Reed will have a wonderful year. ( A fun side story ~ I went to pick him up yesterday and when the woman came up to the car and I told her Reed's name, she said "Mrs. Donahoo told me to keep my eye out for that one!" I cracked up laughing. It's no secret that Menielle is not only a fan of Reed's, but of many children at our church. Turns out, since she wasn't going to be at the same school as Reed, she wanted someone to watch out for him. It was very sweet - thank you for loving our kids Menielle!) Hudson and I went by Sonic so I could have a drink waiting for Reed. After Reed got in the car (and sucked down that Sonic drink like crazy), I asked him how his day went and he said "Good.". It took a little prying for him to tell me what all went on, but he volunteered that he went to the playground 3 times, he made a lot of new friends and he liked his teacher (but not as much as he likes me - thank goodness for that!) I told him that I had a surprise for him at home and after dinner, we dove into the special cake (see above) that I made him for his first day. When saw it, he said "That's a good surprise, Mom!" Sweet kid. He looked forward to going back today and after an earlier bedtime, woke up in a much better mood. We're looking forward to a great year!
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



3 comments:
Awwww.....YOU'RE the BEST Mom ever!!!!!!
--tg
sweet minelle!
Great cake!
Post a Comment