We're in our new home! Lots of unpacking left to do, but we're in! (A quick plug for our movers, A+ Moving. They were awesome! Very fast, efficient and super nice guys. I would recommend them if you're looking for someone.) We slept in the new house last night and both boys did great in their new rooms. We don't have internet service at this point, so I'm using an air card on my laptop. It's much slower than I'm used to and has kicked me off from checking my e-mail a couple of times, but other than that its working great. :) Direct TV won't be until Tuesday, so the boys have been watching Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E over and over. No phone until next week, so it's a little technologically sad at our house now. On the upside, I LOVE it out here! It's super quiet and all I can hear is the cicadas. Sweet. Off to do more unpacking...
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



1 comment:
Okay, so city girl me is thinking about how the chirping of cicadas would drive me crazy, but I'm so glad that you are happy in your new home. It sure is a PAIN to move and get everything installed and set up, but it sounds like the sounds of the country are keeping you relaxed about it all. Hang in there!
Post a Comment