Monday, August 3, 2009

My Husband Rocks

This past weekend Cami and Sarah took me on a SUPER fun surprise weekend to Fredricksburg for my birthday (stay tuned for a post about the trip).  My sweet friends had asked Brian to stick some money into my purse so I could do some shopping. Brian was very sweet to not only send quite a bit of money but also to act interested while I showed off my loot when I got home.  Even though he could not care less about things such as animal print flip flops, clothes or cute jewelry, he still knew that I was so excited to get something new and fun just for me.  He sat and smiled and said "Yep, that's cute," about 20 times.  I really love that guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, man!!! Your husband totally does ROCK!! Got to love the shopping money, but you also got to love his willingness to see your purchases. I totally laughed OUT LOUD when I read his continuous comment was, "Yep, that's cute." I can SOOOO hear Brian saying that. Hope you had a good girl weekend! You sure deserved it!