Reed and I had the opportunity to go to Six Flags yesterday with some friends... for FREE!! Reed had never been before and he had an absolute blast. We started off by riding the carousel which he loved.
(Yes, I dyed my hair. The upkeep of the blond was getting VERY old and I needed a change. This is close to my natural color and I'm lovin' it!)
Next we headed to Looney Toon land to ride a few things. (Reed and Grae are on the far left).
(Reed is the third on back in the red hat)
After the kids rode the Batman ride, we saw the carnival game where you hit the pad with a sledgehammer and the metal thing shoots up the post to ring the bell at the top. The prizes were Batman and Spiderman capes. Reed really wanted one and he had already decided he wants to be Batman for Halloween, so why not? If we paid $5, they would get a cape even if they didn't ring the bell. But my big strong boy rang the bell on the second try. :)
This is how Reed and Grae spend most of the walking around time...very sweet!
All of us on the boat ride (we rode it twice - it ended up being the kids favorite!)
On our way out, Cami found a pink cape for Em... how cute is this little scene?
We had a great day!



6 comments:
How fun! Love the hair. So much easier than blonde huh?
The capes - PRECIUOS! You don't do roller coasters either, huh? Ain't no way you could pay me to get on those suckers. And yes, I know I am made fun of for that. It's a consequence I can accept though.
OOH!! I love your hair! I saw the wheels turning after we talked at lunch the other day and wondered if you were going to do it. It looks awesome!
Welcome to the dark side :)
Looks like so much fun...Hudson will be right there with ya before you know it...precious boys!
Mimi
Love the pic of the boys holding hands!
Post a Comment