Yep... summer is winding down and in two weeks school will be back in session. My little first grader's backpack is filled with freshly bought markers, crayons, notebooks and the like and all we lack for clothes are some new shoes and jeans (Reed is skinny and tall - any good suggestions for little boys jeans that are long and lean?) This summer has been full of trips, swimming, Six Flags and various other "do what we want" days. I'm worn out but my kids had a wonderful summer and that's what it's about, right?
Yay for fall... :)



1 comment:
Right there with ya, girlie! Conner's first day of school is actually his birthday. I still haven't decided if I'm excited or a little sad about that. And tell me if you find good jeans for tall and skinny little boys, we're in the same boat... :)
Post a Comment