We both slept in this morning and took our time getting ready for the day. Check out was at 11:00 and we left the room at 10:50. :). I loved the Green Mountain Inn- great place to stay if you go to Stowe.
We drove over to Burlington, VT for a scenic cruise of Lake Champlain.
A couple of pretty pics from the drive... Love this red barn.

Can you see the steeple peeking out of the trees in the next picture? Love those little town church steeples!

Our tour boat - the Spirit of Ethan Allen...

The harbor

The Burlington Boat house

It was a pretty cruise, but about twice as long as it needed to be. It was about an hour and a half long and we ended up just doing a big figure 8 in the middle of the lake. Made for some pretty pics though.

A view of Burlington from the water



I kept my eyes open for Champ, but never did see him. :)
After our cruise, we started our drive back down to Hartford. I spotted a hot air balloon over the mountains- I assume doing some leaf peeping from high above.

In the morning, we will get up and head to the airport. This has been such a fun trip- we have seen SO much of New England and have had such a blast! But, I am ready to get back home and hug my sweet boys- their daddy and and I have missed them tremendously!!!
A big thank you to Mimi, Pepaw, Gammy and DadDad for keeping them so we could have a great worry-free trip.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:
Post a Comment