Today we got up and headed to breakfast. I had read about Gould's Sugar House on-line and how good their pancakes were. They had also said that the wait was really long (like 2 hours), so get there early. We got there at 9:15 and there was only one other car in the parking lot.

We went in and ate. It was okay. Not bad, not great- but I have to say I'd be pretty disappointed if I waited 2 hours. The good news? The view was beautiful!

We started our drive. We were supposed to go to a state park, but it was raining, so we decided against it. There was also a lot of fog, so It was a good day to drive and stop in wherever we wanted. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.


He we are in front of a gorgeous lake... Camera set on self-timer on the hood of the car propped up with an IPad. :)


We got to our hotel a little early and even had time to go see a movie. The check engine light came on in the car, Brian called Hertz and is out trying to see if he can fix it. Car don't fail us now... We have lots of trip left to go. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:
Post a Comment