Today was a mostly scenic driving day. Be prepared for pictures. :). When our route takes us off e highway, it is always a treat. Today was my favorite day as far as taking pictures goes. The driving? Not so much. :). Here are some of my favorites:



The camers was propped up on a rock with the self- timer on... Not bad. :)










We finally arrived in Stowe at our hotel, The Green Mountain Inn. A cute little fall display by the front door...

Our room is suh-weet. We have an foyer. Seriously.

And a fireplace and giant TV.

And right now I'm sitting in my big old bed, drinking coffee made from the K-cup machine in our foyer. I luv vacation. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 comment:
Wow!! This trip looks AMAZING!!! I'm super jealous!! And what do you mean Brian's not a traveler? Didn't you just take a huge summer family vacation??? :)
Post a Comment