Monday, December 3, 2012

Day three

I seem to have misplaced my camera cable, so my cell phone pics will have to do. :(
This morning Reed got up an immediately began his search for Joy. He found her on the mantle and cracked up laughing...


My theory on Reed and Joy (and I'll just lump Santa in on this also):  He totally knows that something's up.  He's 8. BUT, I think he wants to believe so badly that he's just going down whatever road the elf takes him at this point.  This is only day three and I think he gets more suspicious by the day.  If we make it all the way to Christmas, I'll be shocked, but I'm just going to enjoy each day and not worry about the rest. :)

Moving on to the advent calendar, today our activity was making a paper chain garland for the tree. The boys liked it at first, but then I think it got a little too monotonous for them.  But they did want to go ahead and put it on the tree when they were done.  I guess that's a good sign. :)



No comments: