- Yesterday I had a tooth pulled. Yes, pulled. Yay. It's a long story, but I have a rather large fear of the dentist, therefore having a very hard time scheduling cleanings, etc. So, a small problem turned into a huge problem and yesterday they jerked that problem right out of my jaw. Fun times. I am thankful that I am in very, very minimal pain today - more like soreness instead. Needless to say, I have learned my lesson and after everything is fixed,which sadly is going to take a couple of months at least, I WILL be in the dentist chair every 6 months from now on.
- Hudson's ENT appointment is only a few days away. He's still doing okay, but he's on a small daily dose of antibiotics to keep the ear infections at bay. Hopefully we can find an easy fix and quickly.
- Running hasn't been detestable...which I was fully expecting. Tomorrow is my last time this week and it's actually going by very quickly!
- My garage is much cleaner than it used to be! I am having a garage sale this weekend (along with our whole neighborhood) so hopefull I"ll be able to get rid of a LOT of stuff. Come by on Saturday of you need something...sadly, there's a chance that I have it. :)
Your BTC Funds Are Now Available - Ref: AQ267
11 months ago



1 comment:
You are not alone: Most people HATE the dentist.
Glad you are enjoying the running more than you anticipated.
Post a Comment