Today our activity was making Candy Cane Blossom cookies! I totally highjacked them from Pinterest because they are just too cute. You can get the recipe here. First, we colored the sugar. On her blog, it says to do that the day before so it has time to dry, but I saw that about 2 hours before we were supposed to make them so... oh, well. The sugar was a little lumpy, but not bad at all.
We took them out of the oven and stuck a kiss in each one.
They really turned out cuter than expected for a 7 year old and an almost 4 year old. :) I think they'll be pretty yummy too.
And as requested, here is an updated picture of our advent tree. This is pretty much the first thing Reed does in the morning when he gets up for school.



No comments:
Post a Comment